Terms & Conditions
Please find below a list of our terms and conditions of sale. Please read them carefully. The terms and conditions you enter into with us do not affect your statutory rights.
Orders and Deliveries
- Orders are only accepted via the internet or store pick up.
- Prices are checked regularly, however if we find the price has changed when we receive your order we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed.
- Dates and times of delivery are estimates only. We strive to ensure that all goods are delivered on time, however we do not accept liability for goods delivered on an unspecified day. We may also deliver the goods in several consignments but will not charge any extra delivery for this.
- We do not accept liability for shortage of goods delivered, or damage to deliveries unless we are notified in writing within three days of the goods being delivered.
- On some oversize/overweight items an additional delivery charge may be necessary. If this is the case we will contact you before proceeding with your order.
- Payment can be made by paypal, credit/debit card, postal order, cheque or cash on collection.
- Payment for goods must be received before the goods are despatched. Please allow ten working days for cheque clearance.
Warranties and Returns
We strive to provide our customers with exceptional quality goods. On rare occasions however, these goods may turn out to be faulty or defective.
Claims for damage, non-functionality and mis-shipping must be made within 14 days of receipt. After this date, replacements will not be offered.
Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to orders placed by business customers.
Subject to the right of consumers to return goods for refund under The Consumer Protection Regulations 2000, we do not sell products on a trial basis and the distance selling regulations do not allow a trial period of use. Customers are strongly advised to read to the product specifications before placing an order. Under the distance selling regulations you are entitled to inspect goods on receipt to ensure they are what you intended to purchase. If after reading the outer packaging or looking at the goods you decide they are not what you want, you have 7 days in which to cancel your order and return the goods at your own cost.
Once an item has been used or any software licenses have been accepted the item cannot be returned as unwanted.
Unwanted goods can only be returned (within 7 days) if unused and in 'new' condition or unopened (i.e. with any seals and shrink-wrap still intact).
We make every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserves the right to vary actual dimensions, specifications and quantities without prior notice.
Live-wire-direct will not be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused. This includes loss of profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships and financial loss. The liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced value of the relevant order.
Errors and Omissions
Live-wire-direct will make every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on it's web site are precise and accurate. On the occasion when a mistake may occur, Live-wire-direct will be entitled to rescind the contract, not with standing that it has already accepted the customer's order. Live-wire-direct liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the customer has paid relating to that order.
These terms and conditions do not effect your statutory rights. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. We reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us. If you are purchasing via a Livewire domain then we will share the details of your order with the Livewire theme owner. However we never collect or share any payment details. The type of information we will collect about you is that which is given at the time of ordering. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please email us.
8 Trafalgar House,